During the pandemic, everything has become online—people doing work from home, students attending the classes online. The Covid-19 has had a significant impact on people’s life. Students are also giving exams online; it is hard to pass because of the network problem. Many online tuitions are available, such as online economics tuition, English tuition, maths tuition, and more.
Advantages of Online tuition
- A student who knows the usage of computers and the internet can study well online. It provides comfort and is considered the best solution.
- Online tuition can save a person’s time and is very convenient. Students can study in the lousy weather also without going outside. They can save travel expenses, and it is cheaper than physical education.
- Students can easily ask questions without hesitation because the environment is very comfortable and enjoyable.
- Some platforms allow the users to record and save the classes, and students can see these classes afterwards while studying on their own.
- Students are allowed to use the digital pen so that the tutor can understand what’s being written by the student.
- A person can opt for online tutoring from anywhere in the world. Place, the pandemic is not the barrier anymore.
- Parents can be at peace by watching their children studying online. They do not have to worry about them anymore.
Disadvantages of online tuition
- Face-to-face contact is much better than virtual contact. A student can ask anything went they meet the students physically.
- Internet is an issue in some places. Some students don’t know how to use the computer, and they don’t have the resources to study online.
- Buffering may occur while studying online, and it will be difficult for the student to understand things well.
- A student who is failed to understand a tricky question and cannot solve it quickly cannot be encouraged to do it virtually.
- It isn’t easy to understand the online economics tuition because many graphs and charts are used to understand economics. Virtually it is not that effective.
Online tuitions are trending nowadays. Students are getting classes online. It helps to cut the other expenses such as travel expenses. Some students might face problems because of the internet connection, while others enjoy it. It depends on person to person. Some students like face-to-face interaction, while others enjoy sitting at home and studying. Parents are also comfortable with the online tuitions as they are concerned about their child’ssafety.