If there is one wellness product that has got everyone talking, then it is CBD Oil. Across the wellness industry, ranging from beauty to medicines, this one product is extremely popular. Whether it the lady at the spa, the lotion at a store or someone’s suffering from joint pain, CBD oil is the need of the hour. Though this oil comes with a lot of benefits, many people are yet to discover this miraculous product.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is a compound found in the Hemp plant and the Marijuana plant. The other main coupon in these plants is delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). While THC causes the familiar hallucinations that come with Marijuana, CBD does not have the same effect on the body. It is also important to know that between hemp and marijuana; Hemp has a higher percentage of CBD. They make the pure CBD oil from the leaves, stems, buds, and flowers of the Cannabis indica or Cannabis sativa plant and should contain less than 0.3% THC. They make hemp oil from the seeds of cannabis Sativa and contain no THC. They often use coconut oil or hemp oil as an inert carrier in the finished product for the stability of the oil.
Benefits of CBD Oil:
- Reduces Anxiety: When administered in measured doses, CBD oil may reduce anxiety as CBD present in the oil interacts with the pain receptors in the brain and regulates the secretion of the feel-good hormone called serotonin. This helps the user feel elevated and happy.
- Helps with Joint pain: As CBD Oil reduces the reception of pain, it is useful for patients with joint stiffness or arthritis. CBD may inhibit certain receptors, allowing levels of an endocannabinoid known as anandamide to rise in the body. This action of the compound reduces inflammation and relieves pain.
- CBD for a calm sleep: The compound present in CBD oil shows varied outcomes when it interacts with the human body. One such outcome is that it helps in regulating sleep. As they associate deep sleep with bodily repair, people with disturbed or light sleepers may benefit from the regulated consumption of CBD Oil.
- Seizures and Epilepsy: CBD administered to patients with seizure history has shown to reduce the neural activity considerably, thus creating a calming effect. Each individual’s body contains a system of neurotransmitters and receptors called the endocannabinoid system; CBD will interact with this system. CBD Oil works with the neurons and reduces their excitability.
- Mood booster: Because CBD Oil helps with anxiety, it also elevates one’s mood and a mood booster. Many beauty products also use CBD Oil to create that feel-good factor, upon being used. CBD, present in CBD Oil, may have fewer side effects than some medicines used as mood elevators.
Harnessing the marvels of the surrounding universe is an ongoing human endeavor. Having stated the above CBD oil, when administered in the correct dose, shows great potential as an overall wellness product. So, it is time to grab that CBD latte or the pure CBD Oil infused cream and experience its benefits.